Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Celebration

Today is most commonly celebrated as Ash Wednesday, Lent and George Washington's Birthday but there
are more uncommon celebrations for this day also. There is National Margarita Day,  Woolworths Day and World Thinking Day. Personally, I hate margaritas. I am probably one of the very few people out there that does. Margaritas seem to symbolize relaxation for so many people. When I try to think of what symbolizes relaxation to me...not having to work, reading or placing items to sell on Ebay. The Ebay thing is work..sort of but I am able to do it in my own home. I can list in pajamas if I want to. I hope to one day to be able to do that as a full time career. Anyway, I digress.

Not really sure what the Woolworths Day represents...guess I will have to research that one. Anyway, off to do the Real work thing...hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment